With a versatile floor plan that offers an abundance of living space, this eye-catching family entertainer in positioned in a tranquil and private setting facing a serene bush reserve. Whilst you will feel far from the hustle and bustle, all the modern conveniences a family craves are at your doorstep!
- A very practical layout that boasts multiple living spaces spread across both levels, ideal for easy family living.
- The lower level is fully tiled making it low maintenance, starting from the entry vestibule with access to the study.
- Open plan living/games room and separate formal dining flow seamlessly from the hallway.
- The light filled kitchen with Blanco s/s appliances including gas cooktop, and Bosch dishwasher features ample storage and handy breakfast bar with a view over the entire backyard giving Mum peace of mind as she watched the kids play.
- Generous and light filled meals/family room that runs across the back of the home, and features sliding doors to the rear yard and the alfresco.
- Upstairs is a spacious rumpus room facing the nature reserve that makes a fabulous kids retreat.
- Elegant master bedroom with double vanity ensuite plus a fitted walk-in robe.
- Three other bedrooms grace the upper level, with fitted built-in robes.
- The main bathroom is a three way design for added convenience.
- Sought after auto triple garage with internal access, workshop and drive thru access to the backyard.
- Generous covered alfresco entertaining area, privately positioned and boasting ceiling fans so you can entertain year round. The level backyard allows for swings/trampolines with a garden shed tucked neatly in the corner of the yard.
- Ducted air, ceiling fans to the bedrooms, indoor and outdoor gas outlets, alarm, down lighting and front security sensor lights.
- Ample storage throughout with linen cupboards on both levels, under stair storage plus laundry storage.
- Freshly painted in neutral tones it's a warm and welcoming home with plenty of character.
Families will love this location! Not only do you have the serene reserve at your front door, there is a delightful park just 200 metres up the road with kids play area and a small cycle way for the little ones. You can walk to Beaumont Village IGA shopping centre, Beaumont Hills Public School, bus transport and it's just a quick 3 minute drive to the Rouse Hill Town Centre (home of the future North-West rail link). What more could you and your family need for an idyllic lifestyle.