Beautifully presented, with delightful restorations that enhance the old world appeal, this is a home that will tug at your heartstrings. Whilst positioned in a whisper quiet neighbourhood it also enjoys close proximity to an abundance of local amenities and falls within the 400m development zone of Riverstone Town Centre Masterplan, recently approved by Blacktown City Council.
- Loads of curb appeal with an attractive covered front verandah featuring quality sandstone paving and stunning arbour entry gate reminiscent of the period.
- Charming open plan living and dining space with combustion fireplace, plantation shutters, and elegant chandeliers with a triple sliding stacker door leading straight out to the deck. It also boasts a well set up study nook.
- Updated kitchen with subway tile splashback, and s/s appliances including wall oven and grill, gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe.
- Huge second bedroom also with walk-in robe, and split system air.
- Bedroom 3 boasts built-in robes and plantation shutters.
- Spotless bathroom featuring classic tiling and timber vanity.
- Renovated laundry that features storage as well as a second toilet and shower. It has direct access to the deck, perfect when entertaining.
- The covered and elevated rear deck has a superb aspect, capturing both the morning sun and the incredible sunset. Quality finished with attention to detail the celling is lined and boasts downlights and ceiling fan. Under the same roofline as the home it could be enclosed if you want to extend the living space.
- Enchanting cottage garden with room for the kids to roam and enjoy the outdoors.
- The corner block boasts gated side access and rear lane access to the huge double car garage with gated remote entry.
- Authentic original features including ornate plaster ceilings, solid timber doors with restored door handles and door bell, leadlight windows, casement windows, picture rails, high skirtings and decorative architraves, timber floor boards and original mantel and English tiled hearth.
- Additional features include secure under house storage, back to base alarm, reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water.
- An easy 5 minute walk to Riverstone train station, shops, schools, doctors and dentist, Riverstone Swimming Centre, parks and Ex-Serviceman's Club. Plus it's a 5 minute drive to future Tallawong Station (North West Rail Link) and a 10 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
This home presents a wonderful investment opportunity for the future with the location identified to be rezoned as R3, 3 storey apartments.