Beautifully crafted this sizeable home boasts character and charm and offers a seamless blend of modern design and vast multipurpose living spaces, perfect for year round entertaining! Absolutely nothing to do except move in and send out the housewarming invites, because you're going to want to show off your luxurious new designer home to all your family and friends.
- A tri-level design constructed by respected boutique builder Kauley Homes for these original owners who have maintained this home 'as new'.
- Impressive from the moment you pull up to the kerb with impeccable landscaping and a beautiful facade that smiles at you as you approach.
- Contemporary front door to an entry foyer to impress, showcasing high ceilings that admit plenty of natural light.
- A huge tiled rumpus occupies the entry level with gas fireplace and bar, making it the perfect entertainer's space. Also on this level is a private study/potential 5th bedroom alongside a full third bathroom.
- The middle level begins with the elegant living areas including a sumptuous formal lounge saturated in natural light that flows onto the formal dining area.
- Also occupying this level is the chic polyurethane and granite kitchen with quality appliances including AEG oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop. With an abundance of storage options including a complimentary built in buffet and hutch it overlooks the casual dining space, all finished with quality timber floors.
- The upper level boasts a further living space ideal as a kids retreat. It leads to four bedrooms all decorated beautifully with robes including a spacious master that features a fitted walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite and a private balcony.
- The main bathroom on this level hosts a corner spa bath and it's fully tiled and spotless.
- The exterior of the home perfectly complements the show home interior. With a quality alfresco, and a resort style saltwater, solar heated inground pool with glass fencing it's geared for entertaining.
- An additional paved courtyard at the side of the home can be utilised as an additional leisure space and a great spot to soak up some sun.
- Tradesmen with delight in the triple garage with wall to wall storage cabinets and mezzanine storage. With internal access it also features rear roller door access to a paved utilities area with garden shed.
- Features of the home include new carpet, 2 zone ducted air, gas outlets, intercom, alarm and more.
- Majestically perched on the high side it offers district views and occupies an 803m2 block, with professionally landscaped and irrigated grounds.
Located in the highly regarded Highlands Estate, you will enjoy close proximity to local schools and the nearby Rouse Hill Town Centre, home of the future North-West Rail Link due to commence operation in 2019. The neighbourhood boasts large homes on big blocks and the nearby Caddies Creek Reserve means there is plenty of wide open space for families to enjoy. An inspection is a must!