Strikingly positioned in the Echo Valley of the premium Highlands Ridge Estate and set amongst other quality residences, this pristine split-level home enjoys a spectacular outlook across a well maintained permanent reserve and bushland that you and your family can enjoy as if it were your own private acres everyday! Accessed via a private road, the location offers constant peace and tranquillity only interrupted by the sound of bell birds.
- This stylish Eden Brae residence occupies a 703m2 block that will become your very own haven and offers uniquely idyllic living not found elsewhere.
- Multiple and versatile living areas including a formal lounge/sitting room, expansive open plan family and meals space, dedicated study zone as well as a rumpus/games room, providing more than adequate space for comfortable family living.
- The functional granite kitchen lies at the heart of the home and boasts quality s/s appliances including a 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop accompanied by a canopy range hood and dishwasher. The pantry storage is vast, the fridge cavity plumbed for water and there is ample bench space whereby you can prepare meals and enjoy being part of the activity in the living area.
- The master bedroom lies at the front of the home is graciously oversized. It includes his and her walk-in robes and an impressive ensuite with double vanity.
- Three other bedrooms share a private wing of the home and two boast their own walk-in robes (the third with built-in robe). The main bathroom is immaculate and features a separate toilet.
- The laundry is huge with a walk-in linen storage area and external access.
- Externally the home has been professional landscaped and retained to cater to the topography of the block. With a sunny patio overlooking the level grassed area, it's also private.
- The ideal spot to enjoy your morning coffee, and de-stress has to be the covered alfresco area at the front of the home. From this position you can soaking up beautiful natural bushland surrounds and relax to the sound of the bell birds whilst appreciating the vast sense of space and privacy rarely found in residential areas. Should you fancy a spot of exercise you can stroll the walking and cycling tracks at your doorstep.
- The oversized auto double garage is extra wide to offer more storage and features roller door access to the rear yard.
- Additional features include zoned ducted air, alarm and solar panels.
The owners wish to relocate interstate and this is your best opportunity to secure a large home in a sought after location. Located within a short walk to city buses, and easy drive to a number of quality schools, sporting venues, Rouse Hill Shopping Village, Rouse Hill Town Centre shopping, dining, entertainment and transport precinct, including the future North West Rail Link.