This large home sits on a generous parcel of land, and features the pool and pergola most families crave, without sacrificing precious yard.
- Four living areas of spacious proportions, including one on the upper level, giving you plenty of options to set up your home theatre or billiard table.
- The kitchen offers gas cooking, corner pantry and a dishwasher with a large breakfast bar overlooking the meals space.
- The bedrooms are all queen sized and the oversized master features his 'n her walk-in robes and spacious ensuite with double vanity.
- The main bathroom is light filled and has a separate toilet, plus there is a powder room on the lower level.
- Ample storage throughout, including a walk-in storage room, linen press and under stair storage available.
- There is a decent sized office off the tiled entry foyer, ideal for working from home.
- Outside is a large pergola entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool that has provision for solar.
- Plenty of side access available on both sides of the home, perfect if you have a boat, van or trailer to accommodate securely off the street.
- The auto double garage has internal access, plus convenient drive-thru access to the rear yard that's highly regarded.
- Ducted air plus split system, solar panels for cost effective electricity and gas outlets.
Set in a whisper quiet location this home is substantial and provides the perfect canvas for a new family to further update and contemporise.