Set in a quiet cul-de-sac an easy walk to the Rouse Hill Town Centre is this tidy family home. In a prime position this home is just a kilometre's walk to not only the future North West Rail but also Rouse Hill Primary School, Rouse Hill High School, Rouse Hill Village Shops, ALDI supermarket, restaurants, doctors and dentists, bus transport and an abundance of parks and playing fields.
- Sun filling living area with gas outlet for heating
- New Caesar Stone kitchen with generous island bench featuring deep drawers and generous pantry space. In addition it is graced with quality s/s appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Open plan family/meals area that leads to the outdoor entertaining area
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and updated ensuite tiled in an appealing and neutral colour scheme
- Three way main bathroom
- Three other bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Double lock up garage with one auto door, and internal access as well as direct access to the backyard
- Quality alfresco entertaining on offer with a lined pergola featuring downlights. There is side access available and a garden shed at the rear of the property.
- Timber flooring flows from the front entry hall throughout the living areas
- Ducted air
This well balance property boasts a delightful backyard with a sought after Northerly aspect.