NEW STREET RECORD ACHIEVED BY JAMES HOLVANDER!
This remarkable home has been quality constructed by prestigious Billyard Homes, a name synonymous with class and sophistication. With loads of street appeal courtesy of the wide block and the manicured and irrigated grounds, this home is simply breathtaking.
- Boasting designer finishes throughout, this home features modern inclusions of the highest quality including a custom made entry door with louvre windows, plantation shutters, solid timber flooring and LED lighting.
- High ceilings grace the lower level and the living spaces are expansive and filled with natural light, including the elegant formal lounge and formal dining with decorative cornicing.
- The spacious kitchen is finished with stone benches and glass splashback, boasts s/s appliances including a gas cooktop, wall oven with separate grill and dishwasher and walk-in pantry. It and overlooks the light filled meals atrium.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a spacious family room that flows to a separate rumpus come billiard room providing ample additional living space for families to embrace.
- Four large bedrooms are located upstairs, all with generous built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- The two bathrooms on the upper level have been stunningly renovated to the highest calibre with quality floor to ceiling tiling. Features include stone top vanities with strip lighting, under floor heating, rain head showers, elegant tapware and more.
- A study or possible fifth bedroom is located on the lower level and there is a renovated full 3rd bathroom nearby, making it suitable for guest use.
- Triple garage with auto doors and internal access
- Fully fitted laundry with external access out to a private and paved utilities area.
- The backyard hosts a huge entertaining area complete with ceiling fans and is surrounded by mature landscaping. The electrically heated designer pool with water feature is surrounded by quality paving and elegant glass fencing and there is grassy yard for the kids to enjoy
- Creature comforts include ducted air, ducted vacuum, alarm, gas outlets and the home boasts solar panels for cheaper electricity.
Occupying a beautifully landscaped 700 square metre block on the high side of a cul-de-sac, the location is idyllic yet convenient. Situated just steps from bushland walking tracks, it also offers easy access to bus transport, local schools and parks. Close to the future Kellyville station, this is an exclusive location for a designer home.