Quality constructed by a local private builder with a reputation for superior workmanship and attention to detail is this large and gracious family home. Tastefully presented interiors complemented by a delightful entertainer's backyard with sparkling inground pool, this home is in a class of its own.
- Elegant living room featuring French doors that open to a versatile space that could be used as a dining area or home office.
- Renovated kitchen features stone benches, glass splash back and quality appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, double oven and microwave. Entertainers will love the bi-fold servery window that opens to the outdoor alfresco area.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a family dining space with gas outlet for heating and access to the laundry and powder room.
- The huge separate rumpus room features cathedral ceilings and combustion fireplace and also boasts access to the alfresco and a leafy view over the backyard.
- Accommodation consists of five bedrooms in total, one being on the lower level. With four additional bedrooms upstairs including a master with fitted walk-in robe and ensuite, there's room to easily accommodate a family.
- The outdoor entertaining facilities will certainly 'wow', with a huge quality alfresco featuring a large expanse of decking with a lined ceiling with skylights to admit plenty of natural light. The BBQ area has been well considered with a stack stone backdrop and canopy rangehood.
- The backyard is also home to a huge inground pool surrounded by mature landscaping that creates a resort like haven for the family to enjoy. With a large expanse of manicured lawn, and garden shed tucked neatly out of sight behind hedging, it is private and inviting.
- Auto double garage with internal access, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm, and plantation shutters to all the front windows.
- Rectangular and level 760sqm block with loads of street presence.
The location is second to none, walking distance to bus transport, North Kellyville Shopping Village (with ALDI) and Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School. It also offers easy access to the future Kellyville station just 2.7km away.