This luxury single level home features a beautifully open floor plan with soaring, cathedral ceilings throughout, ensuring the living spaces are awash in natural light.
- Porcelain tiles flow throughout the living areas, beginning with the entry foyer.
- The elegant and functional kitchen at the heart of the home boasts an island bench and designer pendant lights. It features a Bosch gas cooktop, and dual ovens. Finished with 40mm stone benchtops it also includes a walk-in pantry and plumbed fridge cavity.
- Open plan lounge and dining space overlooking the backyard, and dual sliding cavity doors open to reveal a separate media room.
- The generous master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite with floating stone top vanity, and ceiling fan
- Four other generous bedrooms all have built-in robes and finished with plush carpeting.
- The main bathroom compliments the pleasant colour palette of the ensuite and is also fully tiled with floating vanity with stone top.
- The laundry is fitted with storage in addition to the three door linen cupboard.
- The alfresco with fan can be accessed from either the family living area or the media room and overlooks the low maintenance and level backyard with garden shed.
- Automatic double garage with internal access.
- The home includes Daikin 2 zone ducted air, 2 internal gas outlets and 1 external gas outlet, and downlights and blinds throughout.
Situated in the premium 'The Gables' this is a prized location. The property is well positioned in a quiet street, and easy stroll to an array of local parklands and walking tracks. Easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, home to the future North-West rail link and an array of shops, cinemas, restaurants and cafes.