Impeccably maintained this exceptional single level home boasts three car garaging plus workshop and generous side access. Perched on the high side of a sought after cul-de sac and occupying a generous 700m2 block, the location is tranquil and picturesque, with parklands and walking tracks at your doorstep.
- Elegant formal lounge and dining room with graceful pitched ceiling and a serene view of the council maintained reserve.
- Huge quality granite kitchen with loads of storage and preparation area, and featuring a gas cooktop and dishwasher. The large picture window overlooks the outdoor entertaining area.
- Massive tiled family and meals area off the kitchen with ceiling fans.
- Four bedrooms in total with a tasteful master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Convenient three way main bathroom for the family.
- Spacious laundry with an adjoining powder room perfectly positioned next to the garage/workshop, perfect for those who like to tinker.
- Generous pitched pergola entertaining area overlooking the lush and level backyard and you will enjoy relaxing in our private Jacuzzi after a hard day's work.
- Triple garage, all with automatic doors, and a high ceiling for mezzanine storage. The adjoining workshop is large and perfect for the home handyman or car enthusiast, with drive-thru access to the backyard as well as gated side access.
- Ducted air conditioning, gas outlet inside and out, alarm and plenty of storage throughout.
This is a prime location that offers easy walking access to bus transport on Withers Rd, and local schools such as Our Lady of the Angels and Rouse Hill High School. The council maintained parklands at your doorstep are to be embraced, and you can meander along the pathway that follows Caddies Creek and feed the ducks, while watching the kids run around the wide open spaces.