Spanning 1,969m2 this is one of the biggest residential blocks in Rouse Hill and we are proud to offer this unbelievably rare opportunity to the market. The possibilities this property presents are endless, and the massive expanse of level land could suit a variety of purposes, such as storage or parking for all types of vehicles.
- The expansive double storey family home with a fantastic floor plan offers plenty of scope for improvement and you can renovate to your own taste and create your own signature haven.
- Multiple and versatile living spaces including a lounge with gas fireplace, dining room, family room and large upstairs rumpus.
- The practical kitchen boasts a corner pantry and overlooks the generous meals solarium.
- Accommodation consists of a spacious master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Three other bedrooms on the upper level with built in robes and a downstairs study adjacent to the powder room.
- The double garage was recently utilised as a home office, but could readily be returned to its original purpose, and it has internal access.
- The back yard is divided into two zones with a pergola off the family room. A second large expanse of versatile space to the side of the home is securely fenced and gated and could suit a variety of uses including the addition of a potential granny flat (subject to council approval).
- A major attraction of this property has to be the vast expanse of level land at the front of the home. It will ideally suit a tradesperson or anyone looking for space to park a number of additional vehicles, potentially trucks, or someone in need of extensive storage space. This area is large enough to store multiple containers or moving pods. There is the opportunity to run a business from home, with an office already set up in the double garage.
- The situation is private with only one neighbour, and the block borders a reserve with a walking path/cycleway that leads up to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park).
- The close proximity to local infrastructure is an added bonus. It is walking distance to Rouse Hill Primary School, local day care and pre-schools, the IGA village shopping centre, medical and dental amenities and an array of popular restaurants.
The potential of this property is boundless, and only limited by your imagination. Any buyer who is looking for abundant space must inspect.