6 Highgate Circuit Kellyville
Expressions Of Interest
SOLD by Principal Marianne Saboohi
Nestled in the prestigious Highlands Estate, this sophisticated home occupies a level and superbly landscaped 913m2 parcel of land. Positioned just minutes away from an array of schools, bus transport, parklands, sporting fields and the Rouse Hill Town Centre, and just a stone's throw to Caddies Creek reserve and walking track, this location is so serene and private, you won't believe you are only five minutes to major amenities and arterial routes!
- An array of living spaces for all occasions, allowing the family to spread out, including a dedicated media room with large screen, projector and surround sound.
- Vogue kitchen featuring granite benchtops, timber cabinetry, chic subway tiles and elegant pendant lighting. Upgraded appliances include an ILVE gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- A sun drenched dining atrium, with built-in buffet and storage that overlooks the backyard and pool.
- The adjacent family room and separate billiards room feature a contemporary double sided gas fireplace, perfect for the winter months.
- The lower level also hosts a study plus a versatile additional study or 5th bedroom depending on your family's needs. The powder room has been beautifully remodelled with stone vanity.
- On the upper level is a further sitting room ideal as a retreat for the kids. All four bedrooms boast robes and ceiling fans and the opulent master bedroom is spacious with WIR and quality ensuite.
- The opulent main bathroom features a dual vanity, double shower and free standing bath, with separate toilet.
- Alfresco entertaining will be the order of the day with a huge pergola that can be used year round, with ceiling fan and heaters. It sits adjacent to the beautiful solar heated saltwater inground pool. A separate cabana houses the BBQ and pizza oven.
- The backyard is lush and private and the level expanse of lawn plus the delightful cubby house will appeal to families.
- Sought after triple auto garage with drive-through access to the rear, plus a covered carport, perfect for parking a caravan and/or a boat.
- The presentation of this home is first class and is sure to impress those who want the whole package, with not a cent to spend.
- Creature comforts include ducted air, ducted vacuum, gas points, alarm system and video intercom.
This home enjoys a rare sense of privacy and seclusion and it's the ultimate retreat for families who want the best! If you yearn for size and space, and a lifestyle location unlike any other, an inspection is a must.
: 913.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.