2 Minstrel Place Rouse Hill
Another Sold by James Holvander - Your Local Agent Dedicated to Consistently Achieving Exceptional Results!
Perched on the high side of a family friendly cul-de-sac, this single level home is drenched in natural light and offers spacious internal living areas that flow through to a remarkably generous outdoor alfresco.
- Tiled entry leading you to a formal lounge and separate formal dining room with direct kitchen access.
- Stylish and contemporary kitchen with quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher, Caesar stone benchtops, glass splashback, soft close drawers and ample storage.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a family/meals room that leads to the outdoor entertaining area.
- With an impressive theatre room with built-in speakers it offers a true cinematic experience without leaving home, or alternatively this could be used as a generous 5th bedroom.
- The spacious master suite includes an elegant, remodelled ensuite with frameless shower, stone top vanity and finished with floor to ceiling tiles, plus a spacious, fitted walk-in robe.
- Three other bedrooms with built-in robes share a separate wing and bedroom 2 is of grand proportions and can easily accommodate a king sized bed.
- The family bathroom is also fully tiled and is of a practical three way design and boasts a stone top double vanity, frameless shower and offers a separate toilet.
- Entertainers will delight with the huge covered pergola with pitched roof to admit summer breezes. There is also a level lawn area with landscaped gardens, a dedicated veggie patch and a separate gated yard that would be perfect for pets.
- With a frontage of over 20 metres the property boasts huge side access to accommodate an additional vehicle, boat or even caravan.
- Automatic double garage with internal and direct backyard access plus a garden shed.
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm, solar panels and gas points throughout.
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.