22 Tellicherry Cct Beaumont Hills
Price Guide: $1,145,000 - $1,175,000
Immaculate Family Home with Inground Pool
Situated in a pleasant and quiet locale, just metres from local parkland sits this pristine home, perfect for the modern family looking for a balanced lifestyle. Presentation is first class and will appeal to the finicky buyer.
- Secure gated front entry with intercom access.
- Double door entry into a foyer with feature tiling.
- Open plan formal lounge and dining rooms overlooking the backyard, with direct kitchen access.
- Neutral kitchen finished with an eye catching glass splashback and boasting a walk-in pantry, ample storage and updated s/s appliances including a dishwasher.
- Generous tiled family/games room spacious enough to accommodate a billiard table, opening up to the rear entertaining area.
- All four bedrooms are overly spacious with mirror door built-in robes and ceiling fans, the king sized master with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Convenient powder room on the lower level.
- Auto double auto garage with internal access as well as two garden sheds for additional storage.
- Delightfully private inground pool with glass fencing providing a second outdoor entertaining space that families will embrace this Summer.
- Beautifully manicured and private backyard featuring a covered entertaining area and raised covered deck.
- The downstairs is fully tiled and the bedrooms feature floating timber floors, making the home low maintenance and ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Zoned ducted air, alarm, solar panels and intercom to the gated front entry.
Seize this opportunity to secure a blue ribbon address, in a quiet circuit whilst enjoying easy access to prime local amenities, such as an array of shopping precincts, parks, quality schools and public transport.
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Castle Hill Office
1/31 Terminus Street
CASTLE HILL 2154
T 02 8850 4333
F 02 8850 4344
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.