Imagine sipping coffee on your front verandah as you take in the elevated and uninterrupted outlook over the glorious Caddies Creek Reserve before you meander down the creek's edge to feed the ducks. Watch the kids play in the council maintained park, or take the family over for a BBQ. Afterwards enjoy a stroll along the water's edge to soak up the serenity. Life doesn't get any better than this!
- Character filled single level that spans the width of this magnificent parcel of land, with a charming verandah lending the home a majestic presence that gives the home loads of street appeal.
- Step into the entry foyer and turn left towards the understated elegance of the formal living room. The elegant tone is mirrored in the adjacent dining room and private study beyond.
- On the right hand side of the foyer you will find the casual living zone enhanced by timber floors. Featuring a further living space and a generous meals area, its perfect for everyday living.
- The generously proportioned kitchen with walk-in pantry occupies the heart of the home, and features a dishwasher, gas cooktop, and wall oven with separate grill. There is plenty of space for food preparation including a large breakfast bar.
- Accommodation consists of four bedrooms with robes. The master bedroom is peacefully located at one end of the home and features a large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with double vanity, corner spa bath and separate toilet.
- The other three bedrooms with double robes occupy their own wing and share a main bathroom with separate toilet.
- The centrepiece of the backyard is the quality pitched pergola that overlooks a level yard on both sides and there is plenty of room and easy access to add a pool (STCA). With lush established landscaping it's a delightful haven for private entertaining.
- The huge garage will amaze and suit a home handyman, hobbyist or tradesman due to the extreme depth allowing for tandem parking of 4 vehicles if required. Plus there is rear roller door access to the backyard, allowing for natural light and ventilation whilst at work in this space.
- In addition there is gated side access on both sides for secure storage of a boat, trailer, van or both!
- Creature comforts include 3 zone ducted reverse cycle air, gas outlet for heating, ceiling fan
- The property is finished with an abundance of storage and elegant plantation shutters.
- It's an easy stroll to schools (Our Lady of the Angels, Ironbark Ridge Primary, Rouse Hill High), sporting fields, parks and bus transport. The vibrant Rouse Hill town centre with rail transport is only 3km away.
Truly one of a kind, this property has so much to offer in terms of space and lifestyle it's the chance of a lifetime for one fortunate family.