This impeccably presented single level home has been built to exacting standards by house proud owners. It features a triple garage, with drive thru access PLUS secure side access to park a caravan, boat or trailer. The location is ultra-convenient, a level walk to bus transport, primary school and church.
- This classic home exudes style and elegance, with 'as new' presentation. The design was enhanced to create wider hallways, higher 9 foot ceilings and first class inclusions.
- The sumptuous lounge and dining room is large and gracious, and sits immediately off the tiled entry foyer.
- At the heart of the home lies the quality kitchen featuring 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop with canopy rangehood, dishwasher, and large walk-in pantry.
- The casual living zone hosts a meals area and a living space that flows onto a separate rumpus room.
- The master bedroom at the rear of the home is large, with a generous walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite with double vanity and double shower.
- Bedroom 2 is also queen sized with a walk-in robe.
- Bedroom 3 is equally generous with built-in robes, whilst bedroom 4 could be used as a study, with dual access from the entry foyer.
- The main bathroom is also fully tiled and boasts a spa bath. Both bathrooms feature quality Grohe tapware.
- Fitted laundry with access to the side yard.
- Extra depth has been added to the automatic triple garage that features not only internal access, but roller door access to the backyard.
- The 702m2 block with wide street frontage has been professionally landscaped and maintained, with help from the fully automated watering system. There is large pitched pergola for entertaining off the family room and a pathway leads to the rear yard where you will find a lush expanse of level lawn that's been fully hedged for privacy.
- The double gated side access provides a secure space to house your caravan, boat or trailer.
- Additional features include zoned ducted air, security alarm, LED downlights, Rinnai continuous hot water system, and video intercom.
- Walking distance to bus on Samantha Riley Drive (260m), Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School and Church (700m) and even Aldi North Kellyville (800m).
If you are looking for a large single level home on a level block and you appreciate quality call us today.