You will enjoy this whisper quiet location that is a pleasant walking distance to the local primary school, IGA shopping village, bus transport and parklands. Long term tenants currently in place with a lease expiring mid December 2019.
- Lounge room introducing floating timber floors that flow up the stairs to the entire upper level.
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and generous pantry overlooking the level backyard, so you can keep an eye on the kids as they play.
- Tiled and open plan meals/family area that could be configured a number of versatile ways depending on your lifestyle with a gas outlet for heating.
- Four good sized bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, bedroom 2 with mirrored sliding robes.
- The master bedroom has its own ensuite, while the main bathroom with neutral tones services the other three bedrooms.
- Convenient third toilet downstairs.
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access.
- Ducted air, blinds throughout, and double door linen storage and under stair storage available.
- The pitched pergola overlooks the perfectly level rear yard with room for a trampoline for the kids, and there is good side access available if needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, young professionals or savvy investors to secure property in the increasingly popular Rouse Hill.