Occupying an elevated position this home enjoys a lovely aspect over the large park it directly faces, where the kids can safely play on the equipment or run around in the wide open space. Being a cul-de-sac traffic is minimal, making it quiet although still convenient to bus transport just 140 metres from your door.
- Modern timber front door opens to a tiled foyer with feature wall panelling with the carpeted living room and tiled dining room at the front of the home.
- Any chef will delight in the sleek new kitchen with upmarket finishes including 40mm waterfall edge stone benchtop, and streamlined cabinetry including loads of drawers with Hettich soft close mechanism. Appliances include a 900mm oven with gas cooktop, canopy rangehood and Omega integrated dishwasher, and the walk-in pantry is fitted with adjustable shelving.
- A casual lounge space sits adjacent to the kitchen providing a second living zone for the family.
- Accommodation consists of the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite at the front of the home, while the three children's bedrooms with built-in robes occupy their own wing towards the rear.
- Both the ensuite and the bathroom have been fully renovated using neutral colour palette with pristine floor to ceiling tiling, and they complement each other beautifully. The main bathroom also features a free-standing bath and the fixtures and fittings are on trend.
- The laundry has also been recently renovated and has direct access to the backyard.
- The backyard is low maintenance with a generous expanse of granite paving for entertaining. The inground pool sits behind a glass fence where the kids can enjoy hours of entertainment come Summer. It also features provision for solar to be added if desired.
- Split system air, gas outlets inside and out, double garage with internal access.
- Fresh new floor coverings have been employed throughout using a combination of plush carpeting paired with contemporary timber look porcelain tiles.
- The home has been modernised beautifully with fresh paint, wallpapered and panelled feature walls, new doors, new blinds, updated LED down lights throughout and even a new colourbond roof, leaving you with nothing to do except embrace and enjoy!
The location of this home will be much appreciated as it offers easy access to local schools, an array of parks and sporting fields and it's a hop, skip and jump to the Rouse Hill Town Centre home of the Metro Rail Link.