Enviably located on a 617m2 block in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac this family home boasts all the bells and whistles for comfortable day to day living and impressive entertaining. This home has been lovingly renovated with great attention to detail, giving consideration to the practical needs of a family, whilst keeping in mind current trends.
- Quality floating laminate timber flooring flows throughout the entire lower level of the home creating a contemporary feel that is complimented by plantation shutters and LED lighting.
- A light filled living/dining space is accessed off the entry foyer and provides a versatile space for the family.
- The casual living zone centres around a pristine new kitchen that boasts quality appliances including a 900mm Smeg gas cooktop with under bench oven, concealed range hood and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. The finishes are first class with polyurethane cabinetry and 40mm stone waterfall benches, and a striking glass splashback. Great consideration to storage is a practical feature, and the concealed strip lighting will dazzle.
- The open floor plan includes a meals solarium adjacent to the kitchen and this flows to the family room beyond.
- A fully fitted home office with two work stations and oodles of storage is also on the lower level, alongside a fully fitted laundry with room for a second fridge and powder room.
- Upstairs has been re-carpeted using quality underlay and here you will discover a third living space, ideal to use as a children's retreat.
- The master bedroom is an oasis of calm, with the added elegance of a wallpaper feature wall. The walk-in dressing room with blow your mind, and there is a second walk-in robe alongside a spacious ensuite.
- Three other bedrooms all with built-in robes are generously proportioned and share a large, light filled bathroom.
- Stepping outside to the covered alfresco entertaining area you will be wowed by the sheer size, giving ample room to entertain.
- No doubt the piece de resistance is the magnificent saltwater inground pool, solar heated and finished with a high level of integrity including water feature and spa jets to the shallow end. Surrounded by travertine pavers and complemented by elegant glass fencing it's a real showpiece. There is a gazebo next to the pool, providing the perfect vantage point to watch the kids splash about.
- The backyard has been beautifully landscaped with privacy hedges and level patch of lawn for the kids and/or pets to enjoy. There is also a large garden shed tucked out of sight.
- Additional features include double auto garage with drive-thru and internal access, 3 zone Daikin ducted air, alarm, and storage throughout, including under stairs.
Offering easy access to bus transport, local primary schools and the exciting Rouse Hill Town Centre with Metro Rail Link it is convenient, yet whisper quiet. There is a shortage of quality homes in this neighbourhood so time is of the essence! Avoid disappointment and call James now!