Why compromise and buy a unit or townhouse when you can have a beautiful Torrens Title (no strata fees or levies) home in an attractive and prime location. From here you can walk to literally all amenities in facilities including primary school, doctors, dentists, an array of shops, restaurants and parklands, not forgetting it's mere steps to express city buses.
- Sun drenched living areas beginning with a spacious lounge room with dining area finished with a contemporary look floating timber floor that brings additional light to the room and exudes a contemporary ambience.
- Modern and neutral kitchen with pantry s/s appliances including gas cook top plus dishwasher boasting a pleasant outlook over the park like backyard
- The breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the meals/family space, with access straight out to your entertaining area.
- Upstairs hosts three nicely proportioned bedrooms. The master features a walk-in robe and ensuite, and bedrooms two and three have built-in robes, ceiling fans and features sliding doors out to the front balcony where you can enjoy the leafy reserve view.
- The main bathroom is light and generous with plantation shutters and there is a large double door linen cupboard that completes the upper storey.
- The backyard is a delightful entertainer's haven, complete with a wraparound deck covered by a pergola. With mature shrubs and garden beds and a level expanse of lawn it's a lush and private oasis for your family to enjoy.
- 2 x reverse cycle split system air conditioners, the downstairs Mitsubishi Electric is brand new and an internal gas outlet for heating.
- Convenient features include a downstairs powder room, laundry with bench space and storage and a double garage with internal access and (one remote controlled door).
- Idyllic location facing Aberdour Reserve, yet only metres to amenities such as
o 120m to bus transport
o 400m to Public School
o 450m to Rouse Hill Village Shops (IGA , doctor, dentist, pharmacy, etc)
o 600m to Aldi Supermarket
o 700m to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park)
It doesn't get any better than this if you want a convenient, low maintenance lifestyle property that has been lovingly maintained and presents beautifully.