Set in a whisper quiet location, and occupying a level 604m2 block it boasts an inground pool and covered alfresco, offering a great lifestyle for families who love to entertain.
- Huge living spaces beginning with the expansive formal lounge and dining room off the tiled entry foyer.
- The practical kitchen is open plan to the family room and features a gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel dual drawer dishwasher, corner pantry and large fridge cavity.
- Upstairs hosts a massive living space with home theatre including projector, screen and built-in speakers.
- Accommodation includes a convenient downstairs bedroom with a fitted built-in robe adjacent to a full third bathroom. This makes an ideal space for guests, in-laws or older children.
- The three other bedrooms upstairs are of large and can easily accommodate king size beds. All have fitted robes the master with a walk-in.
- The upstairs bathroom is equally spacious and immaculate with corner spa bath and separate toilet. The master bedroom has an ensuite with double shower.
- The triple garage has two remote controlled doors, internal access and the third garage features roller door access to a paved utilities area at the side of the home where you have a large garden shed and two clothes lines tucked away from the entertaining zone.
- The backyard is lush and private, with a stunning inground pool surrounded by sandstone pavers. Adjacent is the covered pergola whereby you can relax and watch all the action in the pool. There is plenty of grassy yard left over for trampolines, or space to kick a ball.
- The home also comes with ducted air conditioning.
The location of this home is superb, with a large bushland park at the end of the street. It is also walking distance to Rouse Hill Primary School and bus transport, with the Town Centre and Metro Link easily accessible.