Expansive parcels of land as remarkable as this are rare so here is your chance to own a slice of real estate paradise in a magnificent location, close to the reserve with walking track, yet it offers easy access to all amenities. The home itself is huge, and families will appreciate the sizeable living spaces on offer.
- An open flowing floor plan that begins with the tiled entry foyer
- The elegant formal lounge and dining rooms are located off the entry with direct access to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
- The kitchen is practical with loads of storage including a corner pantry, and good bench space for food preparation. It features a modern gas cooktop and wall oven plus a dishwasher.
- The light filled meals solarium adjacent to the kitchen whereby you can enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the landscaped backyard.
- The tiled family room provides a second living space for everyday use with access to the backyard.
- The lower level is completed by a private study/potential 5th bedroom, a powder room and a spacious laundry with access to the utilities area at the side of the home.
- Families are going to love the enormous upstairs living zone that can be used as a kids retreat or home theatre space.
- The upper level accommodation consists of four very spacious bedrooms, including an oversized master suite complete with walk-in robe and generously proportioned ensuite with corner bath and double vanity. The three remaining bedrooms can accommodate queen sized bed with built-in robes.
- The main bathroom has a convenient separate toilet and there is large double door linen storage available.
- Stepping out back there is a delightful paved entertaining area covered by a large shade sail where you can enjoy Summer evening BBQ's and watch the kids run about their enormous backyard where there is plenty of room to kick a ball, erect swings and trampolines or even add an inground pool with ample grass left over (STCA).
- The manicured grounds feature a watering system front and back saving you time and energy.
- The home boasts extra wide, gated side access where you could potentially park a boat, van or trailer.
- The home also features ducted air, alarm and auto double garage with internal access and NEW carpet throughout.
Located in a quiet and well respected address, the home is just metres from the local pre-school/day care and it's only a 650m level walk to the local primary school. 100m down the street is the walkway that runs along the length of Second Creek Reserve and it's a pleasant 900m stroll down to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park). With the local IGA shopping village just 1km from your location, you have all amenities at your fingertips.