With a delightful street presence enhanced by landscaped and manicured grounds, this property is located on a huge 800m2 parcel of land amongst other magnificent homes in the highly sought-after Highlands Estate location.
- With a mix of open plan living and entertaining zones, this spacious tri-level home will appeal to the growing family.
- For cozy nights in you will enjoy the formal lounge and dining space enhanced by a combustion fireplace.
- Alternatively entertain family and friends in your truly massive games room on the lower level. It offers space for a full sized billiards table, plus a lounge area for guests to kick back and observe the action.
- Whilst the adults are having fun downstairs there is an upstairs retreat/sitting room for the kids to hang, adding to the versatile blend of living zones that all families will appreciate.
- The kitchen has a serene outlook over the entertaining area and pool beyond, and offers gas cooking, dishwasher and corner pantry. A handy breakfast bar delineates this space from the casual meals room with timber French doors that open to the alfresco.
- The upper level is home to four generously proportioned bedrooms including a stupendously sized master suite with retreat space. The master boasts a huge walk-in robe and pristine ensuite with corner spa bath and double vanity. The remaining bedrooms are queen sized with built-in robes
- Study and powder room on the lower level.
- The stunning resort like exterior will simply blow you away! Not one but two covered entertaining areas are at your disposal, with a gas outlet for your BBQ. They have been quality finished with lined ceilings featuring down lighting and the owners have created the perfect outdoor entertaining haven for warm weather dining or just chilling while you supervise the kids.
- The large concrete inground pool beckons beyond, surrounded by a glass fence where the kids will spend their leisure hours this Summer.
- The 800sqm block allows for a huge grassy yard with mature hedging, ideal for the kids to run about, and it accommodates a large garden shed. Side access is also available for those that need it.
- Other features of the home include a double auto garage with internal access, 3 zoned ducted air and stunning Blackbutt timber flooring.
Positioned within the catchment areas of the esteemed Iron Bark Ridge Public School and Rouse Hill High School, plus it's just a 250m walk to Our Lady of The Angels Primary School. Close to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Train Station and local sporting fields and reserves, this family home offers the best of the Hills vibrant lifestyle!