Located in a highly sought after area of Blacktown, this beautiful family residence is low maintenance, and set in a peaceful location close to respected nearby schools including Tyndale Christian School. It would make a great first home or investment.
- A spacious lounge room at the front of the property
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven dishwasher and ample storage and bench space.
- Open plan family/meals area adjacent to the kitchen with elegant cathedral ceiling.
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
- The existing garage has been converted into a versatile space that can be used as a study, 4th bedroom, kids play room or a second lounge room.
- The bathroom has a convenient separate toilet and the home boasts an internal laundry with access directly out to the backyard.
- Creature comforts include alarm, ducted air throughout, gas outlet for heating, and solar panels.
- The 519m2 block means there is plenty of space outdoors for a patio that overlooks the level and grassy backyard that boasts a private aspect and a large garden shed.
- Double carport to park two vehicles.
This house is situated walking distance to Tyndale Christian School (350m) Evans High School (1.4km) bus transport (300m on Douglas Road) and only 10 minutes' drive to Blacktown Train Station. It's also a level walk to a large park with play equipment for the kids. Easy access to The Great Western Highway and the M4 makes this location extremely convenient.