*** Inspection by appointment only. Phone James to organise on 0411 330 208 ***.
Nestled in a cul-de-sac, yet just 260m from Rouse Hill Public School you will find this exceptionally large home with room for all the family. The floor plan is very practical with a focus on large living zones and equally spacious bedrooms.
- Gracious entry hall that opens to a large formal lounge and a separate formal dining with direct access to the kitchen, ideal for dinner parties.
- A generous kitchen with large pantry space, gas cooking and dishwasher overlooks the open plan, casual living and dining spaces.
- The lower level also features a 5th bedroom or home office, powder room and generous laundry.
- Upstairs is another huge living space that opens out to the covered balcony, and it's the perfect space for the kids to embrace as their domain.
- All bedrooms are graciously proportioned with built-in robes and share a bathroom with double vanity and separate toilet.
- The master suite is astonishingly large and boasts a sitting area. Parents will be spoilt with the substantial ensuite complete with double vanity, bath and separate toilet. To top it off the walk-in robe is huge and partially fitted.
- Auto double garage with drive-thru access, and large garden shed.
- Low maintenance backyard with entertaining patio overlooking the solar heated inground pool with water feature.
- Ducted air throughout.
- With plantation shutters on all front facing windows, LED downlights, and contemporary floating timber floors, this home is well presented and ready for a new family.
This is a top location for those who desire convenience, with bus transport less than 200m from your door step, and easy access to local parks, schools, village shopping centre, ALDI and just a 2.3km drive to Rouse Hill Metro Station.