Set in a secluded and whisper quiet position yet footsteps to bus transport and 900 metres walk to Cumberland State Forest with nature walks and cafe, sits this appealing duplex that offers convenient, low maintenance living surrounded by quality homes.
- Open plan living with a light filled lounge space that flows to a separate dining area.
- Neutral kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher that overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and offers casual breakfast bar dining.
- Renovated laundry with storage including broom cupboard and a convenient third toilet on the lower level.
- Upstairs are three bedrooms, the master featuring wall to wall mirrored built-in robes and a fully tiled and renovated ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both features built-in robes.
- The main bathroom has also had a makeover and is fresh and contemporary, with pristine white floor to ceiling tiles.
- Easy care rear courtyard featuring a large entertaining deck with privacy screens.
- Split system air conditioning to the lower level, with ducted air on the upper level for year round comfort.
- Elegant floor coverings with polished porcelain tiles to the lower level and new carpet to the stairs and upper level.
- Lock up garage with access to the covered front porch.
- Within West Pennant Hills Public and Carlingford High School catchments.
- The location provides great access to public transport with bus service to Beecroft and Cherrybrook station, and local schools at the foot of the driveway, and it's a short walk to city buses.
- For a rapid city commute, walk to M2 city buses on Aiken Road or be there in 30 minutes thanks to close proximity to the M2 itself.
- An excellent investment, with no strata fees to contend with.
For those looking to get their foot in the door of this highly regarded enclave, or for investors looking to add to their portfolio, this exceptional opportunity presents itself.