Peacefully situated opposite the parklands surrounding Caddies Creek, this expansive dual level home is an idyllic family retreat designed for comfortable living. Located in a prestigious cul-de-sac its footsteps from walking and cycling pathways and offers easy access to an array of schools, sporting fields, bus transport and the Metro link at the Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- From the large covered front porch step into the light filled and tiled entry foyer that opens up the elegant formal living space with a generous bay window.
- The open plan tiled dining room has direct access to the kitchen and overlooks the backyard.
- The timber kitchen is centrally located, overseeing the adjacent family room and casual dining space. It features a dishwasher, double door pantry and a lengthy breakfast bar, providing ample space for meal preparation.
- The separate lounge/home theatre is carpeted and boasts generous proportions.
- With a privately positioned study/home office it could potentially be used as a 5th bedroom.
- The lower level is completed by a powder room and laundry with linen storage.
- Upstairs is a sitting area, providing a fourth living space that will be appreciated by families.
- The large master bedroom features a series of windows in bay formation that perfectly capture the tranquil and leafy outlook over the nature reserve. Naturally this space includes a walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity and oversized shower.
- The three other bedrooms include built in robes and they share the main bathroom with corner bath and convenient separate toilet.
- Out back is a delightful entertaining pergola where you can dine alfresco and enjoy the child-friendly gardens that are designed to be low maintenance.
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry and side access available if needed.
- Freshly painted throughout it features ducted air conditioning and a new water-efficient electric water heater to reduce electricity costs by up to 70%.
- It's a pleasant 1.1km walk to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, Rouse Hill Public School and Rouse Hill High School.
- Take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure a water view property in the Hills!
Rouse Hill is a burgeoning growth area of the Hills District, now serviced by the efficient Metro Link, with a station at the vibrant Rouse Hill Town Centre. Future plans for the area include the new Rouse Hill hospital scheduled to open in 2023, to be built on land purchased by the NSW Government opposite the Metro station.