Positioned in the prestigious Highlands Estate, this stunning Provincial Home is walking distance to the delightful Caddies Creek Reserve and zoned for the sought after Ironbark Ridge Public School. It is also walking distance to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School, Rouse Hill High School and an array of sporting reserves. There is also quick access to the popular Rouse Hill Town Centre and the North West Metro Link.
- Spacious entry foyer, flowing through to the combined formal lounge and dining room with new, contemporary flooring.
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and glass splashback, featuring gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and backyard views to keep an eye on the kids. The polished porcelain tiles are new and fresh.
- Flowing on from the kitchen is an open plan family area with direct backyard access
- To top it off, there is also a separate rumpus/media room with a delightful bay window over the backyard.
- Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms with built-in robes. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with corner spa bath.
- The main bathroom has been stylishly renovated and is complete with a corner bath, and separate toilet for convenience.
- There is also a study on the lower level serviced by a renovated third bathroom. It could convert to a fifth bedroom, or be utilised as a home office.
- Moving outside, you are greeted with a huge covered entertaining area, as well as a child-friendly level backyard, offering plenty of room to add a large pool (STCA).
- Sought after triple garage, with internal and drive through access, as well as a large driveway for additional parking.
- Additional features include: Ducted air conditioning, alarm and side access
A quality home on a block this size is a rare combination so do not delay your inspection.