This property boasts a terrific location that is both quiet yet convenient. With a spacious floor plan, and a low maintenance backyard it's perfect for busy families.
- Fully fenced the property boasts remotely operated, gated access for added security.
- The facade is contemporary and features mirrored privacy film on the windows.
- Tiled entry foyer opening to the formal lounge and dining spaces.
- Beautiful Tasmanian Oak kitchen with big pantry, granite benchtops and quality stainless appliances including a double drawer dishwasher and gas cooktop.
- Huge family and open plan rumpus area with imitation gas log fireplace and a bay window overlooking the backyard.
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins (master with WIR, ensuite & large bay window overlooking gardens).
- Fifth bedroom or home office with 2 phone lines and computer network facilities.
- Tranquil covered outdoor entertaining area surrounded by professionally landscaped gardens with a cubby house for the kids. With extra high fencing for added security and privacy there is gated access to the reserve from the rear.
- Great modern conveniences with solar panels, ducted air, alarm, intercom and downlights thru out.
- DLUG with internal access, one door with remote plus a garden shed.
- No carpet throughout, offering low maintenance living and making it ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Strategically located so you can stroll to nearby Barnier Drive Public school and Mary Immaculate Catholic School.
- Aldi is located only 900metres away with Quakers Hill Station only a 2.2km drive.
If you are after a large family home then you will be excited by this property.