Architecturally designed and zoned for the sought after Ironbark Ridge Public School sits this thoroughly modern, and grandly proportioned family abode. Custom designed with no expense spared, this sophisticated home will be appreciated by the discerning buyer looking for class and quality. A mere 550m walk to the bus t-way to access the CBD and just 1.1km from the Rouse Hill Metro link, the first rate location will attract professionals and families alike.
- With enhanced street appeal this is a home that commands attention and the statement pivot front door opens to reveal interiors that will astonish.
- Upon entry you will be immediately greeted with a lush atrium garden, viewed through floor to ceiling windows, and this spectacular vision sets the tone for what is to come.
- The lounge room is soaked in natural light, courtesy of the double height ceiling and high set windows. The addition of a bold timber feature wall makes this a signature space.
- The kitchen is a masterpiece of design and execution, utilising the best of materials, including stone waterfall benchtops. Quality Smeg appliances include an integrated refrigerator, integrated dishwasher, wall oven, microwave, cooktop and concealed rangehood.
- The floorplan flows beautifully with an elegant dining space and comfortable living room located either side of the kitchen, and both open up to the alfresco via sliding doors, creating seamless indoor/outdoor living.
- The lower level also houses a study/home office off the entry foyer and a beautifully appointed powder room.
- Upstairs is an additional sitting room or play area for the kids, off which runs the four queen sized bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom.
- The master suite is reminiscent of a 5 star hotel, boasting a stylish king bed with bedside tables, separate dressing area, and open plan ensuite with free standing bath. With a double vanity and separate toilet, all fixtures and fittings are supremely tasteful, and this space is truly an adult haven designed to indulge.
- The exterior of the home is equally as impressive, with a chic alfresco entertaining area. It overlooks the level yard with adorable cubby house. Located off the alfresco is a generous 10-12 person spa where you can relax with the family or entertain friends all year round.
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access, additional depth for storage and doors that open to the enclosed spa space.
- All extraordinary fixtures and fittings that create a luxury abode are included; wall mounted TV's, fixed joinery and cabinetry, elegant pendant lighting, rich drapes, plantation shutters, louvre windows and designer wallpaper finishes.
- With ducted air, split system air, alarm, Bose surround sound system, and full data hub connectivity, all the creature comforts have been considered.
- The location enjoys access to the community swimming pool, gym and tennis courts just a 350m walk from your doorstep. There is the added benefit of being opposite a family friendly park, with playground and BBQ facilities and you can walk to Ironbark Ridge Public School.
Properties of this calibre are a rare. With an array of living and entertaining areas, it offers an exceptional lifestyle all families aspire to.
Call James to arrange your private inspection on 0411 330 208.