Discerning buyers will delight in this unique, one of a kind home with charm in abundance. Positioned adjacent to River Oak Circuit Reserve this lush park with wide open spaces, basketball hoop and playground will be embraced by all the family.
- With flawlessly manicured grounds this home boasts loads of character with a spectacular verandah that wraps around two sides of the home and provides the ideal spot to relax and appreciate the lush gardens and park backdrop.
- A statement entry foyer gives you an appreciation of the quality of the home and introduces the stunning Blackbutt timber floors with the elegant curved staircase a focal point. The double height ceiling and windows admit plenty of natural light, a theme that flows throughout the home.
- Contemporary French doors open to the living area which flows seamlessly towards the dining space. There is access to the outdoors from an array of sliding doors.
- Chefs will appreciate the quality kitchen featuring Smeg appliances including an integrated microwave, dishwasher, 900mm upright oven with gas cooktop and canopy rangehood. Finished with 40mm Caesarstone benches, glass splashback and quality polyurethane cabinetry it offers a walk-in pantry, island bench for food preparation and an under mount sink.
- The expansive family and meals space adjacent to the kitchen features its own split system air conditioner and gas outlet. This space can be isolated by closing the French doors to make heating and cooling efficient. It also opens to the decked alfresco entertaining area from one end, and the fully fenced grassy yard at the other, giving you entertaining options.
- Four bedrooms on the upper level are all generously proportioned with mirrored built-in robes. Three of the bedrooms feature private balconies and the master features a covered balcony overlooking the idyllic park. With a fully tiled ensuite, it's your own private sanctuary to enjoy.
- The main bathroom is also fully tiled with quality cabinetry and frameless shower.
- The home office is conveniently located off the entry foyer with an elegant powder room nearby.
- Other features include a fitted laundry with exhaust fan, auto double garage with backyard access, and extensive storage on both levels.
- With high ceilings to the lower flower, plantation shutters throughout, 3 step cornicing, fresh carpet and paint the presentation of this home is first class.
- Creature comforts include 3 zone ducted air, and 4.4kw solar panels that will slash your electricity bill and save you thousands.
- Walking distance to Kellyville Station and bus transport.
Easily the prettiest home on the street, it offers unsurpassed quality and attention to detail. It's serene charm is sure to impress all who visit.