In a highly desirable location in the heart of Beaumont Hills sits this spacious home with a sensible floor plan to appeal to the modern family. With very house proud owners the flawless presentation and is a must to inspect.
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout the ground floor, and hardwood timber floors to the upper level.
- Formal lounge and dining room.
- Renovated kitchen with stone waterfall benches, glass splashback, Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher, Smeg gas cooktop, corner pantry and breakfast bar open plan to the family room and informal dining space.
- Separate home theatre room.
- Upstairs rumpus room.
- Four bedrooms with fitted built-in robes robes including an oversized main bedroom with walk-in robe, built in robe and pristine ensuite.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Study and renovated powder room on the lower level.
- Double garage with internal access and one auto door.
- Pergola entertaining area off the casual living areas overlooking the private backyard
- Elegant plantation shutters throughout and LED downlights.
- Fully ducted air, alarm and solar panels.
On a level block and set in a quiet street, it's an easy stroll to Beaumont Hills Primary School, the IGA shopping village as well as bus transport and an array of parks.