With an exquisite French Provincial theme, this master built home is the epitome of elegance, with an emphasis on sophisticated entertaining. Constructed with integrity and boasting only top quality inclusions, this 55 square home is sure to captivate. It is located on a private road, shared with only 5 neighbours and faces a common parkland strip where the children can play in safety and provides you with permanent bush views.
- Custom made wrought iron security gate that opens to a covered walkway that leads to the double door entry.
- Custom designed wrought iron feature staircase graces the entry foyer.
- Elegant formal living areas with 6m high ceilings, gas fireplace, and a stack stone feature wall. An 'opera' balcony overlooks the room from the impressive stairwell.
- Exemplary French Provincial kitchen finished with polyurethane cabinetry, 40mm bevelled edge Caesar Stone benchtops, soft close drawers and glass display cabinetry. It boasts an array of quality appliances including a steamer, coffee machine, 900mm oven with 6 burner gas cooktop integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, plus a walk-in pantry.
- The kitchen is open plan to the large casual dining and family room with tiled floors, striking recessed display case, and five panel bi-fold doors that open to the tiled alfresco dining area, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. With a resort style wet bar with a service counter opening directly onto the alfresco, entertaining will be a breeze.
- Magnificent home theatre extra-large screen, overhead projector, surround sound, and insulated walls, perfect for family movie night. It features a large walk-in storage room with built-in shelving.
- King sized main suite features three large bay windows capturing majestic views over the bushland. It boasts a massive fitted walk-in robe and a delightful ensuite finished with Caesar Stone vanity, beveled edge mirrors, his and her showers, and a custom makeup table.
- Three other bedrooms plus a study on the upper level, two of which open to a balcony while the third has its own ensuite bathroom.
- The main bathroom also features a twin Caesar Stone top vanity, beveled edge mirrors, and double square bathtub.
- Lavish guest quarters on the lower level also overlooking the bush, and features his and her walk in robes and a further ensuite with double vanity and double shower.
- Additional powder room.
- Fitted laundry with loads of linen storage (plus two linen cupboards upstairs).
- Auto double garage with additional depth to cater for a home based beauty business, mezzanine storage and access to the secure, covered front entrance. There is gated side access for the potential off street parking of a boat or caravan.
- Gorgeous wet edge pool that overflows to a waterfall feature cascading over a sandstone wall and tumbles into a bed of river washed white pebbles. The water reticulates back into the pool, which has gas provision for heating. There are two sun soaked patio areas either end of the pool where you can relax and watch the kid's splash about.
- Energy efficient solar panels to reduce your electricity costs.
- Luxury inclusions you would anticipate such as fully ducted Daikin reverse cycle air with 4 zones, ducted vacuum, back to base alarm, video intercom, plantation shutters, chandeliers, down lights and plenty more.
Live a refined lifestyle in this enchanting home, in a whisper quiet locale where the ambience is surreal.