This family sized entertainer enjoys an advantageous position, walking distance to the Rouse Hill Town Centre, Metro Station and all the desirable amenities the locale has to offer. The enviable position will enable the kids to walk to school (both primary and high school). With a plethora of restaurants, cafes, gyms, and medical, dental and veterinary services at your fingertips, the convenient lifestyle on offer is bound to impress.
- Boasting loads of kerb appeal with a wide street frontage and immaculately kept gardens, the home is on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Step into the tiled entry foyer via a wide contemporary front door.
- You will be welcomed by a freshly carpeted living space with a striking timber feature wall. This space flows onto the dining room with bay windows featuring additional box seating with handy storage.
- The contemporary kitchen will delight, finished with polyurethane cabinets with soft close drawers and 40mm stone benchtops. The appliances include a gas cooktop, wall oven and built-in convection microwave, and storage is well considered with a step in pantry and plumbed fridge cavity. Additional storage is on offer by way of a co-ordinating buffet unit with stone top.
- An open plan meals/family space sits adjacent to the kitchen and this flows onto a second living area catering to the family's needs.
- With four bedrooms all freshly carpeted and featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans, the master also includes a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- The main bathroom is pristine, with separate toilet.
- The fitted laundry has ample storage and bench space and opens directly to the backyard and clothesline.
- The outdoors has been designed with entertaining in mind, the focal point being the generous pitched pergola, finished to the highest standard with lined ceiling, downlights and ceiling fans. The attention to detail is impressive, with a built-in BBQ ideal for family gatherings.
- When it comes time to relax, sit back and soak in your private spa, discretely tucked away in a corner of the backyard. With a covered pergola, featuring roll down blinds and it's own wall mounted TV, it will be appreciated after a hard day's work.
- The backyard is private and has been considerately landscaped with a fire pit and seating, so even in Winter you can enjoy the great outdoors.
- The double garage with internal access also features a rear roller door with vehicular access to the backyard and entertaining area. It's been utilised as a games room to complement to the outdoor entertaining space and features floating timber floors and air conditioning.
- An inconspicuous garden shed sits at the side of the home.
- Additional features include zoned ducted air, alarm, interior gas outlets, and downlights.
The strengths of this home are undoubtedly its first class presentation coupled with well considered entertaining facilities that all families will embrace.