With an abundance of oversized living spaces this luxury residence has been thoughtfully designed and executed with a view towards entertaining. Accommodation is equally generous and provides well for the executive family. Expect this perfectly appointed residence to surpass your expectations in terms of space, style and luxury.
- Of award winning Eden Brae construction, this 40 square home is contemporary and stylish throughout.
- With a double door entry into the beautifully expansive entry foyer, befitting a home of this stature there is a carpeted study and open plan formal living area off the entry foyer.
- The casual living zone of the home is open plan and supremely versatile with space for lounging and dining. Timber bi-fold doors open to the alfresco, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
- Polyurethane and Caesar stone kitchen with a lengthy island bench with waterfall edges, finished with a glass splash back, featuring a walk in pantry, pull out pantry and Hettich soft close drawers. Appliances include a 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop, canopy rangehood and dishwasher.
- Upstairs rumpus alongside four double bedrooms with robes. The master suite boasts a sitting area, walk in robe and a designer ensuite with double shower and double vanity, finished with a Caesar stone benchtop.
- Stylish main bathroom with second double vanity with Caesar stone benchtop, elegant oval spa bath plus a downstairs powder room.
- Oversized auto 2.5 car garage providing ample storage room and drive-thru access to a covered carport, ideal to store a trailer.
- Entertain in style with a quality alfresco overlooking the 9 metre saltwater inground pool, gas heated with spa. Surrounded by glass fencing there is a generous patio beside the pool providing an alternative position to watch the kids splash about this Summer.
- Handy outdoor shower with hot and cold water to rinse off after your dip.
- Upgraded zoned ducted air conditioning unit with 9.5 horsepower capacity and alarm.
This home is situated in a quiet street surrounded by homes of a similar calibre. Within walking distance to Iron Bark Ridge Primary School and Rouse Hill High School and a quick drive to an array of shopping precincts including Rouse Hill Town Centre, North Kellyville Square, and Beaumont Hills Shopping Village. With the Metro Link running from the Town Centre travelling around Sydney is a breeze and bus transport is literally a few metres away.