An enviable blend of style, convenience and relaxed low maintenance living awaits discovery with this spacious dual level home quietly set in the New Rouse Hill, a short walk to the Town Centre, community facilities, cafe, parklands, the bus T-way and Metro link.
- This one off designer home was quality constructed by renowned builders McDonald Jones Homes to the owners exacting specifications.
- Entry via double doors leads you into a wide reception foyer that showcases the 9 foot ceilings and polished porcelain tiles that flow throughout the lower level.
- Downstairs features three lounge areas and two dining spaces for versatile living, whether entertaining or enjoying a quiet night in with the family.
- The luxury two tone kitchen is finished with stone benchtops and a glass splashback with a 900mm oven with gas cooktop, plus a quality AEG dishwasher. Storage is in abundance with a generous pantry and ample overhead cupboards.
- Upstairs is an additional living space that overlooks the park alongside four very generous bedrooms with robes, designed to accommodate a queen or king bed. The master suite is sumptuous with an elegant ensuite, large walk-in robe and private covered balcony.
- The main bathroom has a practical layout ideal for busy families with a double vanity, separate shower and bath, and a separate toilet.
- Additional living/accommodation is on offer with a study adjacent to a powder room that could be utilised as a 5th bedroom.
- Two living spaces open to the level backyard that is low maintenance and boasts a leafy aspect towards parklands, with side access available. The patio has a retractable awning and with a Northerly aspect provides a relaxing spot for coffee all day long.
- If you are looking for a green space for kids to run about, there are plenty including the park that sits adjacent to the property on Freshwater Road, steps from your front or back door.
- Presentation is flawless, with plush carpet, fresh paint, and a calming neutral colour scheme throughout.
- Creature comforts include ducted air, gas outlet for heating, alarm and an auto double garage with internal access.
- The prime location is just 150 metres from the community tennis court, pool, community centre, gym, playground and BBQ facilities. In addition you can enjoy delicious meals and takeaway coffee from The Local Shed, a long established local cafe that offers alfresco dining and a family friendly atmosphere with space for the kids to roam, only 300m from your home.
- Not only that, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to public transport. The Rouse Hill Metro Station is a 950m walk, and the Bus Transit Way for express buses to the CBD is just a 350 metre stroll.
This home offers a complete lifestyle destination that busy families will embrace with vigour.